Happy Two-Year Anniversary!

 This month marks yet another year past since the inception of this blog, and let me assure you that no one is more shocked than I that its heart is still beating.  And as much as I would like to say that my individual determination and cosmic destiny to assist fellow gentlemen with the finer things in life are the sole reasons for these sartorial ramblings reaching into the year 2013--we all know that the true thanks and honor belong to you, my wonderful readers.

Through the rain, sleet, snow, and insane semesters of teaching villainous Middle School children, you've managed to be there despite the frequency or infrequency of these posts.  And for that, I am truly grateful.

So, just as last year, I'd like to present you with a short video that in a small manner illustrates my deepest gratitude to you all.  I hope you enjoy, and here's to many more!  Cheers.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 photo teddymog_zps030465b9.png