I think all of you will agree with my friend when she said: If you have to preface everything you say with such a disclaimer...you are most definitely "that" guy.
But apart from the obvious fact of being a repugnant, self-proclaimed MCP (Male Chauvinist Pig), how is one to ultimately tell if they are indeed a member of a masculine group so foul that it may only be described with a singular demonstrative adjective? Well, luck for you, I've constructed this short quiz to assist you in such a soul searching:
"THAT" GUY QUIZ
- I frequently flood the Facebook news feed with pictures like this one for all my "bros" to enjoy.
- I have been known to initiate arguments with members of the opposite sex that only conclude when I feel I have successfully demonstrated my gender's superiority.
- I believe that the perfect "10" woman comes fully equipped with an anatomically impossible, Lara Croft-like physique, as well as a barrage of military weapons, knowledge of housecleaning, cooking, sewing, as well as car and tank mechanics, and an insatiable desire to spend entire months at a time working through the campaign of the latest Medal of Honor.
- I pride myself on my ability to "entertain" females with my deeply profound political allegories. I could just spend a fortnight romancing them with my loving thoughts on Obama's social security reforms.
- I took Home Ec in high school because that's where all the chicks were. They couldn't keep their hands off me once they discovered I'd let them cook and clean my house for free.
Congratulations! If you answered, YES, TRUE, or SOMETIMES to any or all of the above questions, you are THAT guy! Thank you for playing!